A slide’s player to show slides (mostly pictures) one page by another. The default interval between two slides is 3 seconds.
It supports all kinds of weex components as its slides. The
indicator component should be only used as a child component of
- auto-play, boolean. This value determines whether the slides plays automatically after the page rendering finished. The default value is false.
- interval, number in millisecond. This value determines time interval for each page displayed in slider.
- index, number. This value determines the index of current shown slide. The default value is 0.
- offset-x-accuracy, number. Set the scroll event trigger precision, precision value represents the rolling distance of a page width ratio.
- show-indicators, boolean. Set whether to display indicator.
- infinite, boolean. Set whether the page in the slider can be scrolled. The default value is true.
- scrollable, boolean. Set whether slider pages can be switched by sliding gestures. The default value is true.
- keep-index, boolean, Android. Set whether to maintain the index of the page after the data changes.
- forbid-slide-animation, boolean, v0.7+ & iOS. On iOS animation is enabled by default, and here we provide this attribute to shutdown animation on iOS.
- common styles. Check out common styles for components.
- common events. Check out the common events.
- change. Triggerd when the slide’s index is changed. The event object contains the attribute of
index, which is the index number of the currently shown slide.
- scroll, v0.11+. This event is fired when scrolling. The current
offsetXRatiovalue is given in this event callback.